Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

i'm willing to live there... 2008/8/29 15:46
i would like to live in japan... how do i go there?... i can't support my self to go there... i'm willing to live there as soon as posible, please help me...i'm a ECE student in the philippines, i'm 2nd year college right now and i'm taking a batchelor degree at technological institute of the philippines(TIP-Manila)... i hope that i can live there... please don't ignore my message... thank you...
by joseph ryan labatete  

How many times 2008/8/29 18:02
How many times are people going to ask the same question over and over and over and over again??

Before you do anything, I suggest you do a search and take a look at previous threads that have discussed this same topic. Although those threads aren't going to be the exact same as your particular case, many kind folks here have spent numerous hours doing researching and providing some great advice.

It would also help if you would make a post with more specific questions. Questions like: 1) I want to do an exchange program or 2) what are some visa issues I may have or 3) does anybody have any advice as to how I can eventually live in Japan...

Why do you sound so desperate??
by Trenton rate this post as useful

!!?? 2008/8/29 18:59
To get the best information possible you MUST visit a Japanese embassy or consulate in your home country as where you live influence the type of visa you can get. And be sure to tell them the TRUTH about yourself. You should also talk to your school about a possible exchange program. But You need to have some money yourself. No one is going to buy you a plane ticket or give you some money for basic expenses.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

. 2008/8/30 01:18
People from certain countries, including the Philippines, can get the "Trainee" visa. This visa allows you to stay in Japan for 6 or 12 months to train in a field that's difficult to get training on in your home country; however, the purpose of this visa is not for you to permanently stay in Japan but for you to take your newly gained knowledge back to your country.

Depending on the company, they may provide housing and a plane ticket to get here.


by P rate this post as useful

thank you... 2008/9/1 10:29
thank you very much to the commentators that gave their advise... now, i know... thanks P...
by joseph ryan labatete rate this post as useful

reply to this thread