Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

eyebrow + hair removal 2008/8/30 02:28
I've arrived Nagoya a month ago and I really need to find a place that do eyebrows and facial hair removal. I looked at the other questions & answers and they all related to other cities.thank you!
by gili  

tokoya-san 2008/9/4 11:13
Either male or female, you can have any part of your face shaved at any barber shop. Beauty parlors aren't allowed to shave thoroughly, but can usually give you advise on how you can trim your eyebrows.

Also, here is a list I got by simply Googling "Nagoya hair removal" in Japanese language, since searching in English only gave me laser hair removal.
http://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E5%90%8D%E5%8F%A4%E5%B1%8B...
by Uco rate this post as useful

hair removal 2008/9/4 22:04
I won`t go to a barber for shaving, if wanted to remove facial hair or get eyebrows done.
If you want to do it yourself and buy hair removal strips, be careful to read the mode of application. Several weeks ago, I bought hair removal strips for limbs and was not careful enough to go through the mode of application. This beauty treatment resulted into getting rashes, red skin and itching. It was better only after applying a baby body powder to those parts, but have still retained a tiny white spot from a blister. I should have avoided sun light after using those strips.
by sleeping beauty rate this post as useful

hair removal 2009/5/18 09:44
Hair removal especially eyebrows is very easy via threading n is much less painful than waxing. For ladies a suitable option is shown here
http://sites.google.com/site/beautyatflorals/
by shreya rate this post as useful

. 2009/5/19 21:25
Whilst I dont know any specific places, i know where I live I just had to ask at a bunch of beauty salons if they offer hair removal (usually waxing). Many dont, but I did find a few eventually. Also see if you can find one of the free magazines that list beauty salons/nail salons/massage places etc.
by Kate (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread