Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Modeling in Japan? 2008/8/30 03:19
I'm a 20 year old American girl. I don't have any modeling experience, but I'm interested in trying it will I'm in Japan. I live near Tokyo. Does anybody have any advice for getting started? How many jobs do people usually get a month? What's the pay typically like? Thanks!
by Alexandra Brooks Feig  

modeling 2008/8/31 02:05
Do try to enter your question "modeling in Japan" in the search window right above all the questions to get lots of posts on the subject. The first and obvious thing you need to do is to have a professional photographer make a portfolio showing you in various outfits and poses. This is rather expensive. Then you have to contact a reputable agency. This takes time and patience and you aren't likely to get a job right away unless you are very very lucky. There are other problems like a working visa etc.?? Go for it as an interesting experience, not to make money.
by Monkey see rate this post as useful

reply to this thread