Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Spanish people can't do work? 2008/9/2 21:20
I'm from Spain, there are any opcion for do working holiday even I'm not from this selected countries?
by Alba  

. 2008/9/4 11:21
You cannot do working holiday. But Spanish people have the right to work in Japan as long as they can get the right visa. Ask your your local Japanese Embassy for details. Or if you can tell us your age and what skills you have, someone may be able to give you advise on what job options you might have.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply 2008/9/5 21:26
well I have asked before about spanish people can't work like working holidays and you answer me that I reply with my habilities and age. I have 17 years old but next year I'll have 18. I will finish my tecnology studies and I want go to japan for work, not at university. I study spanish, catalan, english, french and japanese. It's all, I only want work at japan.
by Alba rate this post as useful

working visa requirements 2008/9/5 21:42
You cannot get a full working visa for Japan without a university degree or several years work experience in the job you plan to do in Japan.

You also need an employer to sponsor you for the visa.

These requirements are very strict, and there is no other way if you don't want to study here I'm afraid.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread