Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best Theme Park in Japan 2008/9/4 19:39
We are travelling for 6 weeks and want to include one theme park on our holiday, but are not sure which. We are two adults (but really big kids inside!!) and we love rides, shows, animals etc. At the moment it seems to be between Universal Studios in Osaka, Osaka Aquarium, Disneyland in Tokyo or DisneySea in Tokyo - which is the best, or is there another one I haven't considered?

We haven't been to any big theme parks outside of Australia, so need advice please!

Thanks heaps
by Monkichi  

Best? 2008/9/4 22:40
Tokyo Disney earns the largest profit, attracts the most(i mean manyest) tourists among all the theme parks in Japan. No.2 will be Universal Studio in Osaka.

Enjoy your trip!
by Ts rate this post as useful

. 2008/9/4 22:48
There are many theme parks in Japan, hard to say which is best, somehwhat subjective of course depending what you're into. For roller coasters its got to be Fuji Q Highland. For overall shows, attractions etc, then I guess Tokyo Disney or Universal Studios would be fine.
by John rate this post as useful

ranking 2008/9/5 06:44
My friend's 10 yr old daughter from the States ranked them as follows.

1. Disneyland
2. Universal Studios
3 Disneysea
by Natsuki rate this post as useful

reply to this thread