Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Internet connection.... 2008/9/6 00:34
Hi,
I will be moving to Nagoya and my company said that my apartment can hook me up with a cable internet connection through my already installed cable tv line. They said the connection speed is a 120M speed connection. Does anyone know what that would be equivalent to a US internet connection? Thanks for your help.
by Ryan  

... 2008/9/6 13:12
Assuming that it is a cable internet connection, 120M is 120 Mbit/s. With such a high-speed connection, you can easily watch movies on the net :)
by JLady rate this post as useful

............ 2008/9/6 22:37
Yea, like I said it's a cable internet connection. So I guess it's safe to assume that a 120m connection in Japan is like a high speed cable connection in the US? Thanks for your input. :)
by Ryan rate this post as useful

My internet 2008/9/7 00:24
My internet connection in the US (Time Warner Cable) advertises their "turbo" high speed internet service at speeds as fast as 10.0mbps down. I'm sure the 120 mbps will meet your needs.
by Capt Jack rate this post as useful

........ 2008/9/7 00:59
Great! Thanks Captain!
by Ryan rate this post as useful

. 2008/9/7 05:10
My "super high speed" cable internet connection in the US is only up to 8.0Mbps!
by RE rate this post as useful

reply to this thread