Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How much $$ do i need for 3 months? 2008/9/7 10:37
I am planning to study in japan for 3 months next year. I already looked up the course and everything. But i am not sure how much i need to bring over there...Is AUS $10000 enough for 3 months? That is not include the course and accommdation (student apart). Thank you so much for answering my question!
by Namida  

hard to say 2008/9/7 12:16
It is hard to say if this is enough. This is a good amount of money, but depending upon where you end up living you could be pretty comfortable or just getting by.

Japanese apartments tend to be unfurnished, but student apartments might have some things. Japanese appliances/furniture can be expensive.

Japan has come a long way since the economic bubble. You can live very cheaply here if you are willing to go without. If you prepare your own meals, food can be very inexpensive. However, transportation is pretty expensive. Where I am, one-way subway tickets are at the minimum 200 yen. To get downtown, it is closer to 300 yen one way.
by al rate this post as useful

reply to this thread