Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I want to make a manga but.... 2008/9/8 02:37
I would most definately want to make my own manga, but the problem is, I'm writing the story, but my manga drawings suck!! Anyone want to consider being my illistrator? Would anyone be willing to send some manga drawings to my email address. Let me know and I'll give you my email address.
by Kristian  

manga in japan?! 2008/9/8 13:42
making manga in japan i must tell you it might be hard to go far. in here there even are speacial schools for that. even if you are a great artist and have great stories you need to find an agency that will take you, even if they do you will start with little short pieces of the stories every week in those cheap multisopries books and then if it picks up you might be able to turn it into a series. you go to a book store and look at the manga section you know what im talking about right? that must be the 1% of the people that tried. but if you think you go talent go for it!
by raf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread