Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do i apply for college in japan? 2008/9/8 03:55
I really want to go to college in japan so i can learn more then america is teaching me so how do i apply and get into a college in japan and how do i know the right one for me? i don't know that much japanese?
by Tylanvis Walker  

School 2008/9/8 10:07
Do you even have an interest in Japan? I don't understand what you mean by, "so i can learn more then america is teaching me," are you even attending college in the United States yet? If not, what makes you think that that you would learn more "then" America is teaching you at a Japanese college?

Or on the other hand, are you referring to the fact that you are at such a higher level than everybody else that the American college system does not meet your needs?
by TorontoDave rate this post as useful

I ment this 2008/9/9 09:48
well i mean that i can learn more in the world then in my own country that's what i mean but i'm not in college so i was hoping to find out how apply
by Tylanvis Walker rate this post as useful

asking 2008/9/9 15:53
sir i just want to ask that i done my intermediate in science now i want to study in japan so can u tell me all details about the course and language i think i want to first learn japnese in japan than ill take admission in other suitable course course for me
by salman saeed rate this post as useful

reply to this thread