Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how to acquire dual citizenship? 2008/9/10 22:32
my son is born in the philippines.he is now 2yrs.old...my son is a illigitimate child but he is recognize by his japanese father .how my son acquire dual citizenship???
by JESY  

Go 2008/9/11 01:02
Your best option would be to go talk with somebody at the Japanese embassy in the Philippines.
by D. Reese rate this post as useful

reply to this thread