Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Universities?Colleges?Institutes? Oh my! 2008/9/11 11:44
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a school (University, College, Instiute) that offers a photography course/program or anything in that matter. (Art Schools)

Any info would be appreciated....since I can't find anything. Thanks!
by Rey  

sorry only one... 2008/9/11 12:33
Tokyo zokei
there is some more but the info i have is at school... you just have to google. That's how I found tokyo zokei and other ones that I can't remember right now... but for all the ones I've found you need to be able to speak japanese, so if you really want to go to an art school in japan you may want to go to a language school for 2 years then go to an art school unless you speak japanese. Use google it's your friend o-o.
by flo rate this post as useful

Japanese Colleges and Universites Search 2008/9/11 16:53
by Alena rate this post as useful

reply to this thread