Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

regarding work permit 2008/9/15 11:25
if person got workpermit through one resturent but later, if he dont want to work in that resturant , is it possible to work any other hotel and for that what he has to do ? plz, i am waiting your quick response .

Hmm... 2008/9/15 22:35
I don't know if this is just for American nationals, but from my understanding, your work visa is YOUR visa. No one can take it from you, no matter who gave it to you. I only suggest that if you quit you find another job right away. After a week of not being with a company you might start having problems. Good Luck, I'm in the same boat.
by Veronica rate this post as useful

. 2008/9/16 00:29
Possible, also grey area at times, however, when it comes to Visa renewal time, you will need a new sponsor and go through the process. And if your new job can't sponsor you, say goodbye to Japan.
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread