Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Are there pawnshops in Osaka sell bags? 2008/9/16 21:20
used bags like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Balenciaga, etc.?
by David Q. Layosa  

expensive bags 2008/9/17 16:32
I would think that such valuable goods would be found in a consignment store rather than in a pawn shop? not to mention that many ladies would rather drink water and plain rice or bread for months rather than being seen without their status-making bag.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

Pawn shops 2008/9/17 16:43
David,

I don't live in Osaka, but if it is like any other big city in Japan, it should have no shortage of pawn shops selling designer bags and stuff.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

pawn shops 2008/10/12 21:39
i havent seen the place but it is all over japan it is called donkey hotai,sound like that don't know the speliing
good luck
by tayim rate this post as useful

Don Quijote 2008/10/12 21:52
Tayim,

Don Quijote is a discount store chain. They don't sell secondhand stuff, and it certainly isn't a pawn shop.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

:/ 2009/3/20 20:09
i've seen pawn shops in shittenoji area right near the station exit...3 i think. but its like...a really scary ghetto area. which, in the us, thats not a big deal for me because if i go to oakland or LA or whatever, i know whats going on, but in a foreign country...err...and when i went some scary guy was followin me and he looked mad hahaha. i wouldnt go. plus the pachinko, graffiti,and homeless everywhere.
by merma1d rate this post as useful

safety 2009/3/21 18:16
merma1d, There is nothing wrong with shitennoji, you are confusing areas. You got to be kidding too as no area in Japan is anywhere as scary as many in the USA.
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread