Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

place to rent for a week. 2008/9/19 21:58
anyone heard of chintai rental? can somebody help me, looking to rent apartments for a week at tokyo, in either Shibaura,Minato-Ku or Seijo,Setagaya-Ku. which area is better interms of shopping or easy access to shinjuku area. thank you
by jean yue  

... 2008/9/20 13:35
"Chintai" simply means "renting (apartment/houses)," and is also a name of a magazine for real estate rentals.

If you want to rent just for a week, you would need to go for apartments that are available for short term rentals, because regular rent agreements run for two years normally. Search for "weekly manshon (apartments)" or "guest houses" (for short-term visitors).
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread