Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Football (Soccer) shops in Tokyo 2008/10/6 20:43
Hi,

are there any good places to buy football (soccer) gear in Tokyo, such as J-League shirts etc?
by Simon Overall  

KAMO Soccer Shop 2008/10/9 02:46
KAMO Soccer Shop is a good place to get the J-League jerseys, you can also get jerseys of famous teams around the world. Sometimes they will carry those hard-to-find Japanese edition. It's a chain store that you can find it in Shibuya (across Tokyu Hands), Shinjuku (10 mins walk from JR Shinjuku South Exit), Ikebukuro (West Exit) and Harajuku (It's right across JR Harajuku station)

Here's the website of KAMO
http://www.sskamo.co.jp/

Cheers
by manu7d rate this post as useful

Kamo too.... 2008/10/10 03:55
Kamo Football shop at Ikebukuro is my favourite in Tokyo.
-And its VERY easy to find, less than 1 minute walk from the west exit at Ikebukuro station. (on your right hand side)
by Th0mas24 rate this post as useful

More football/soccer shops? 2008/11/26 22:01
Any other shops people know of?

Department stores etc...
by Shooter25 rate this post as useful

Ikebukuro 2008/11/28 06:09
Hi! Thanks for the advice ^__^ Could you explain the Ikebukuro shop a bit clearer? I wasn't able to find it T___T
Thank you

Momo
by Ichigomomo rate this post as useful

Ikebukuro KAMO 2008/11/29 02:09
I have created a pin in Google map for you. Go to Google Map and rotate the globe until you see Japan as a whole (don't zoom in to any specify region yet). Then type 'Ikebukuro KAMO Soccer Shop' in the search box. Click on 'Show Search Option' (which is next to 'Search Map' button) and pick 'User-created Content'. Then you can click on 'Search Map' and will find the green pin (football action pin) of KAMO in Ikebukuro. The kanji right next to the pin means Ikebukuro Station West Exit.
Hope it helps....
by .. rate this post as useful

J league jersies 2008/12/17 03:09
i want to get some j league jersies but since the season has just ended, should I get them now while they are still at regular prices in ss kamo or should I wait for a sale? and when does ss kamo usually have a sale?
by oo rate this post as useful

Football Max 2008/12/20 23:35
Has anyone ever been here and if so how would I get to it please.

www.football-max.com
by Shooter25 rate this post as useful

cost 2009/9/11 20:19
I went into Kamo earlier as wanted to buy a J League jersey as a momento of my visit, but was shocked at how expensive they were ^ around 14000 yen! This is twice what you would pay in Europe for a jersey for any of the big clubs. Are J League jerseys always this expensive
by Adam (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Football (Soccer) shops in Tokyo 2014/4/22 09:12
For the Kamo soccer shop in Ikebukuro, it's the EAST exit (the shop is on the east side of the station) NOT west. You basically go out of the station, turn immediately right, and after about a minute's walk, it's on the right hand side. I spent flippin' hours walking around the west side of the station trying to find it, only eventually to find it wasn't there! That's why you weren't able to find it - you probably went out the west exit as I did. Very frustrating!
by Justin (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread