Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bento Gadgets and Supplies 2008/10/8 04:42
Hi:

I will be traveling to Tokyo in November and would like to pick up some supplies for making bento boxes for my kids there. I would like to get some small bento boxes that shape like cartoon characters (e.g. Hello Kitty) or the ones that stack up. I would also like to find any fun supplies, such as egg shapers, rice ball shapers, seeweed cutters, etc. Can anyone tell me where I can find them? Thank you!
by Sly  

... 2008/10/8 11:43
Most 100 yen stores have a really good selection of bento supplies.

see this page for more info:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2077.html
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Bento supplies 2008/10/8 11:57
Sly,

100 yen shops will have a reasonable selection of cheap items, as mentioned above, but I would recommend heading for Tokyu Hands (Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Shibuya) or Loft (Ikebukuro, Shibuya) for a better selection.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

100 store! 2008/10/8 13:21
yes 100 yen store!! Like dollar store. you can get supplies seasoning for rice. I got all the stuff for bento from 100 yen shop. Store should be in anywhere too. It's way better than dollar store in state.
by kiyo rate this post as useful

reply to this thread