Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Working Holiday Switzerland? 2008/10/9 20:30
Hey

I'm swiss, so our country doesn't have a contract with Japan for Working Holiday Visas.

My question is, is there ABSOLUTELY no way to get a working holiday visa, or might there be a way, if I have good reasons, that I could get one too??

Anyone's got experiences in that case?
by laldenu  

WHV 2008/10/10 11:19
Laldenu,

My question is, is there ABSOLUTELY no way to get a working holiday visa, or might there be a way, if I have good reasons, that I could get one too??

No, it is not possible. You should look at other visa options, such as regular tourist visa, student visa, or working visa.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

maybe double citizen? 2009/10/20 21:20
Hey man, just stumbled across your post, i know its quite old but maybe you're reading it somehow...

anyway... I'm swiss too, and currently busy getting a WHV for japan. first i thought it wouldnt be possible for me to get this visa.

but fortunately I'm a double citizen, switzerland/germany. so first I've got to manage that i get a german passport, so that the largest barrier is out of the way ;)

maybe you're double citizen too, i don't know. I didn't knew this would be possible until a few weeks.

good luck buddy
by Andrew (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread