Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shipping 2008/10/9 21:37
Hello,
I would like buy something on amazon.jp but unfortunetly, they don't send their items out of japan.
Do you know a someone or a companie who receive products in japan and reexpediate in another country?
If someone want help me,(or not), I can do the same thing for french product. I'll be very happy to help you.
thank you in adavnce and have a good day.
by Laurent  

ummm 2008/10/10 11:12
I'm can't say how much it's gonna cost. But i know it's pretty expensive too. It's like 7kg box shipping to state around $100.... when i send box to state from japan. Bi's up to weight too.
So it's help you litte bit???
by uka rate this post as useful

... 2008/10/10 18:29
Which merchandise are you trying to buy from amazon.co.jp? I know that they do have international shipping rates for *some* of their products; they don't ship things like software program packages and things like that.
by AK rate this post as useful

try this company 2008/10/27 03:24
http://www.eshop4u.jp/eshop4uV2/Welcome.do

I never used them before, but I'm buying Japanese clothes online (from jshopper, but you don't need a company for them) and I ran across it.
by maneki_neko rate this post as useful

reply to this thread