Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how can i acquire for a working visa..? 2008/10/18 17:57
hi, i am a kenshuusei here in mie ken and it is my 1 and a half year here in japan. i want to apply for a job right after my 3yr contract. but in every available jobs that i read, they need PROPER WORKING VISA.. how can i have a working visa if im still applying for one..? pls help me. thanks.
by shel  

... 2008/10/18 20:39
I don't know what kind of job you are applying for, but if job ads say "Proper visa needed," that means that that employer is not interested in sponsoring you for a work-permitting visa; they prefer people who already have visa, such as Spouse of Japanese National, Long-term Resident, etc.

To obtain a work-permitting visa (I say "work-permitting visa" because there are many kinds, and you apply for one of them depending on the nature of the job you do), you need to have a sponsor, that is, your employer-to-be, who helps you apply for the visa, so that you can work for them.

So without a company who is interested in hiring you for your skills and experiences and is willing to sponsor you for the visa, it will be impossible to obtain one.

by ... rate this post as useful

reply to this thread