Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Minna no Nihongo I - enough for level4? 2008/10/19 01:40
From the 'Minna no Nihongo'series, the first book is enough for JLPT Level 4, right? thanks for your answer in advance:)
by Judu  

. 2008/10/19 13:55
I think you still need to teach yourself additional things like Kanji, as I do not think the Minna no nihongo books teach kanji.
by John rate this post as useful

and... 2008/10/20 15:38
And you'll need some listening practice for the listening part of the JLPT
by dokun rate this post as useful

Listening 2008/10/20 23:50
Good point dokun, when I took my JLPT level 4 test I had the feeling that very few of my fellow candidates had practised listening. You could feel the tension rising, especially since the sound quality wasn't very good. Basically they played a CD over some cheap speakers from the front of the classroom we were in. http://jlpt.info/ used to have some MP3s of actual test sessions but that site is gone now :-(
by Kappa rate this post as useful

thanks 2008/10/21 03:04
thank you all for your answers. So, you mean, the grammar part is enough from the first book, right? I will be able to get the listening files, it seems. Well, I hope. :) I have the cds for the book.. not enough? thanks, all. :)
by Judu rate this post as useful

I think... 2008/10/21 17:51
what I've known is
minanonihongo1-2 = level4
minanonihongo3-4 = level3
but now i'm still in minano1
ganbatte.
by May rate this post as useful

Again 2008/10/21 18:02
sorry I just know that there are only 2 minnanonihongo. But in my country, it's seperated into 4 books. T-T
by May rate this post as useful

I think too... 2008/10/23 19:56
that Minna no Nihongo I or the equivalent Shin Nihongo no Kiso I, it's enough for 4-kyuu if you train yourself with listening and write the lessons' vocabulary on kanji as you go on.
I had only studied Shin Nihongo I before going to Japan, I took the 3-kyuu in Hiroshima that year and I passed!
Ganbatte kudasai
by springmoon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread