Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

translation please! 2008/10/24 17:29
could someone help me to trlanslate this sentences and how to reply it.. tq

konichiwa.. anatano nihon ga arimasuka.. doko e arimasuka? watashi wa osaka a arimasu.. dozo..
by wan  

. 2008/10/24 22:55
It doesn't make sense as Japanese....
by . rate this post as useful

Mumbojumbo 2008/10/24 23:02
Wan,

Ask the person who wrote it, since they clearly don't speak Japanese. ;-)
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Japanese interpretation 2008/10/25 18:48
konichiwa.. anatano nihon ga arimasuka.. doko e arimasuka? watashi wa osaka a arimasu.. dozo..

Hello (konnichi wa), you (anata), no (ownership or living at word like my) nihon (Japan) ga (joining word for place), arimasu (is) ka (question).. doko (where) e (is a connective for a verb-place) arimasu (is for things), dozo (pleased for you to have or thanks very much).

watashi wa (I) osaka (drink) a(a sound) dozo (thank you..)

by Rhubarb rate this post as useful

... 2008/10/26 11:28
The sentence does not make sense... The only thing I can guess that this person is asking "Do you have a place in Japan that you can call your Japan? Where is it?" meaning, "do you have a favorite place in Japan?" and saying that "mine is Osaka."

Rhubarb,

- Since they are referring to places in Japan, I think it would be natural to think "osaka" is Osaka, place-name, rather than misspelled "osake" (Japanese rice wine drink).
- "arimasu" can also mean "(I) have..." as well, just FYI.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread