Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cold and cough medicine in Japan 2008/10/25 09:10
I am in Japan on holiday, and have caught a severe cold, mostly with a very sore throat and chesty cough. I don't want to get worse, we are heading north to Sapporo soon and I know the cold weather will not help.
I have bought a box of medicine called Grikode, which I can decipher is for sore throat, cough and fever, but I can't read what the dosage is or what is in it. I am on anti-anxiety meds and don't want to contra-indicate this. I was hoping it would have some romaji that I could decipher but no luck. Can anyone please help, I want to get better!!!
Cheers and thank you
by Kaybe  

ask a real person 2008/10/25 17:34
You should ask the host of your accomodation (the receptionist of your hotel or your host mom or what not) and have that person read the box for you. It would be a lot better than to ask for anonymous info over the internet. But it would be best if you can visit a doctor. Take care.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread