Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese Fusa 2008/10/25 22:31
Where can i buy japanese Fusa to hang in car, I will be in staying in Shinjuku area and where is the nearest station that i can get it from?
by coconut  

. 2008/10/26 10:08
What is Fusa?
by meringue4 rate this post as useful

Japanese Fusa 2008/10/26 15:16
Here's a link on what it looks like...Thanks

by coconut rate this post as useful

tassel 2008/10/27 19:16

"Fusa" means "tassel" in Japanese. So saying that you want to buy fusa is as same as saying you want to buy a tassel.

Now, I'm not really sure if Japanese tassels are sold by itself. They are usually attached to something else.

In the link provided, the webmaster says they were inspired by the Danjiri Festival. So I did a quick internet search on Danjiri and I did find a page that shows all the Danjiri merchandize, but as I assumed, they don't seem to sell tassels alone.

Is there any problem buying it from the site you showed us? I think it will be a lot easier than looking for them in Japan. But you can try looking into DIY shops like Tokyo Hands off the South Exit of Shinjuku Station. Be sure to bring a photo to show to the clerk.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread