Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

where can i buy car childseat? 2008/11/4 15:22
Where is the best place to buy a child car seat? or even rent. I am living in Higashi Koenji (not far from Shinjuku).
I may only be in Japan for 1/2 years.
by Jasbir67  

car seat 2008/11/4 16:19
try any deparment stores they should have them or try looking for baby/ children specialty shops
by pancho1402 rate this post as useful

toys r us or akachan honpo 2008/11/5 10:22
Cheapest places for car seats would be branches of Toys R Us - there are several scattered around Tokyo, eg Odaiba, Ikebukuro, Kameido - I don't know which would be closest for you, but there is a list of all the Japanese branches here:
http://www9.toysrus.com/our/intl/intlAsia.cfm#japan

Or try Akachan Honpo - discount store for baby and child equipment. There's a branch in Gotanda, which might be easy for you to get to.
by tokyoite rate this post as useful

thanks very helpful 2008/11/5 12:18
Thanks both for the informaion i did not even know Toy R us were in Japan. It the place to start.
Thanks.
by Jasbir67 rate this post as useful

Akachan Honpo 2009/1/3 04:51
Does anyone know what is the membership fee for Akachan Honpo. Thank you
by jen rate this post as useful

no membership needed 2009/1/4 07:38
I think Akachan Honpo no longer requires you to be a member to shop there. They do still have members cards, but I think the cards are now more for loyalty points. I certainly haven't used (or been asked for) a card the last few times I went there.
by tokyoite rate this post as useful

reply to this thread