Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ANA domestic reservation 2008/11/8 02:57
Hi

I am trying to book an internal flight on ANA website but i don't know why when i key in the names of the passengers, it keeps coming up with the msg: pls enter your name using roman characters only.

But it's already in alphabet form!

What is wrong?
by Linda  

... 2008/11/8 10:04
It is most likely because you entered your name in "zenkaku" (Sp) instead of "hankaku" (p).

Example:
s (zenkaku)
Tokyo (hankaku)
by Uji rate this post as useful

ANA domestic flight - SKIP system 2008/11/9 00:27
I kinda tried solving it by entering my name without spacing..heh .. thanks..

Bu the way I realised ANA has a new SKIP system where i am supposed to print out the tour itinerary and scan a 2D identification code at the security inspection area before boarding so that I can obtain my air ticket and boarding pass.

Is there anyone who has gone through the new system??

I am afraid i do not quite understand it.
by Linda rate this post as useful

... 2008/11/9 10:10
If you have a ANA credit card or cell phone with ANA/Eddy IC chip, then you only use that card/phone to scan yourself through security and the gate.

Otherwise, go to a check-in machine and get a small print out, which has the code printed on. Hold the code towards the scanner at the security gate and at the gate when entering the plane.

You get receipts at various points along the process, leaving you with about five pieces of paper by the time you board the plane. I personally don't like the system.

check in luggage 2008/12/3 01:29
Hi Uji

Thanks for the advice.

How about checking in luggage?? Me and my friends have a number of big luggage to check in. Which counter should I check in at before i proceed to the security area to print my ticket?
by Linda rate this post as useful

... 2008/12/4 11:46
How about checking in luggage?? Me and my friends have a number of big luggage to check in. Which counter should I check in at before i proceed to the security area to print my ticket?

First, do the check in procedures. Then go to the counter that says "luggage check in" or similar, and drop off your luggage.

reply to this thread