Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to get trendy boots in Nagoya? 2008/11/11 18:59
Hello. I just arrived here in Nagoya with my 2 year-old son. Temperature has fallen below 10 degrees most of the day and I'd love to get a pair of trendy boots (prefer heeled leather-type). If anyone knows a store that sells mainly boots so I can have choices?

Also need to get some winter clothes, etc. for my boy. Anyone knows where I can get the cheaper stuffs for kid?

Thanks in advance!
by misty blue  

Department stores 2008/11/12 13:39
Rather than looking for a store that sells just boots, head to any of the large department stores around the station and look in their shoe shops- if you can find a Marui store (their logo looks like OIOI), that would be a good place to start.

For inexpensive clothes for your son, look for Uniqlo stores. Again you should find one near any large station.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2008/11/19 21:31
I'll check on your suggestions come weekend..

Thanks, Sira! :)
by misty blue rate this post as useful

Have fun 2008/11/19 22:33
Boots are very popular this year, there are so many different styles in the stores, more than any other kind of shoe. I'm sure you'll find some good boots! I would love to have some of the styles I have seen, but I take a larger size than most stores carry. Lucky you if you fit the usual sizes!
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread