Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Two Prong Grounded Multi input adapter 2008/11/19 13:56
hello, i am planning to be in Japan soon and i know in Japan everything is pretty much 2 prong instead of 3, so i was wondering where i could find one of these https://www.pacificgeek.com/productimages/xl/517426.jpg
so i can plug in my desktop which i will bring with me (3 prong) but when it goes to the wall it's 2 prong...sorry for the difficult explanation :S
can you guys give me specific website links where these can be found if they even exist?
by poopoohead  

Adapters 2008/11/20 07:33

I don't recall seeing anything exactly like that here, but you can get 3-pin/2-pin adapters at any large electrical or PC store.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

. 2008/11/20 08:57
If you're staying in a hotel, virtually all of them have adaptors for guests to use...
by Tokyogal rate this post as useful

... 2008/11/20 12:56
Why don't you just purchase one at home and bring it with you. Then you don't have to go through the hassle of finding one here.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

yea... 2008/11/20 19:06
no i'm not staying at a hotel i'm gonna be staying in an apartment. as for looking for one here and taking it there, the only ones i've seen are the 3 prong in and 3 prong to the walls. trust me i wouldn't be asking if i hadn't looked around where i live
by PooPooHead rate this post as useful

reply to this thread