Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

should i go to hokkaido? 2008/11/24 00:37
i only have 12 days in japan. and i would like to go many other places. is hokkaido a good place to go to? during the december season?
by christy  

... 2008/11/24 07:47
To be frank, December is not a very good season to visit Hokkaido except for winter sports.
by Uji rate this post as useful

where to go 2008/11/24 13:18
12 days isn't much, especially if you have never been to Japan! Everything will be new, different, a real culture shock, so you might as well stay in a few places only but get to know them well. The problem with seeing a different town every couple of days is that 3 months later you will not remember what you saw in each town. Trust me! been there, done that!
by Monkey see rate this post as useful

Hokkaido 2008/11/24 15:19
With only 12 days in Japan, unless you are wanting to go skiing/snowboarding, I would stick to Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka-Hiroshima, especially in the middle on winter.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Stick to the cities i think 2008/11/24 21:57
i'm going to hokkaido this december. it should be pretty good, but you're better off going in February. If you have only 12 days, probably stick to the main cities. I have several years, so its not quite the same for me
by K rate this post as useful

reply to this thread