Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Christmas Advent Calendar 2008/11/24 13:20
Hey, I'm currently living in Tokyo for a year, and this is my first time experiencing Christmas here. This may be a strange request (and apparently the first, as I searched before posting this) but I enjoy Christmas a lot, and so I was hoping to buy an advent calendar here to count down the days leading up to Christmas, one with chocolate behind each door, as it's something I do every year.

I know it's not impossible to buy one, as a friend of mine told me I can buy one from the Disney Store. I was just hoping for other options, if anyone was aware of any shops I can buy one from?

Thanks!
by Rachel  

import stores 2008/11/24 15:21
Any of the import shops- Kaldi, Seijo Ishii or Kinokuniya groceries should carry them- do you have one of those near you?
by Sira rate this post as useful

Advent calendars 2008/11/24 20:27
Rachel,

Also available at "Plaza" (formerly Sony Plaza) stores everywhere. You might even find them at Tokyu Hands or Loft.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

reply to this thread