Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR Nasushiobara to Mt Jeans Ski Resort 2008/11/30 09:38
Hi,

I'll be going to Mt Jeans Ski Resort from Tokyo. How far is the bus station/stop to Mt Jeans Ski resort from the shinkansen tracks? Which direction (east, west etc)should I head from the shinkansen track? I'll be reaching JR Nasushiobara station at 8.08 am and I'm supposed to take the connecting bus shuttle which will be departing from the train station at 8.15 am. Kinda worried that I might miss the bus.
Thanks in advance ^_^
by nikki  

... 2008/11/30 16:18
The shuttle bus seems timed with the shinkansen arrival. Unless you can't find the bus stop, I don't think you should miss the bus.

The bus ride takes 20 minutes. Therefore, a taxi ride would probably take 15-20 minutes. I roughly estimate the one way fare by taxi to be around 2000 to 3000 yen.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thanks, Uji 2008/12/1 11:17
Thanks for replying Uji. Does anyone know which direction (north, west etc) should I head for the bus from the shinkansen platform?
by nikki rate this post as useful

... 2008/12/1 11:31
I made a mistake! The bus seems to take much longer than 20 minutes. More like 45-60 minutes. Therefore, a taxi ride would also be considerably more expensive!

I tried to find out from which side of the station the bus departs, but I cannot find the answer anywhere. There are bus stops on both sides of the station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Ok 2008/12/1 12:10
Thank you for taking the trouble...really appreciate it Uji.
by nikki rate this post as useful

reply to this thread