Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

to reserve hotel without CC 2008/12/4 15:44
I have plan to visit japan early next year, probably in february and march.
But I have difficulties to reserve room in hotels. because most of hotels with online booking system, requires credit card info. I dont have credit card, so anyone know hotels that allow me to book without CC? I can only pay in advance (cash)

I have plan to visit Sapporo (preferrably those close to Niseko Annupuri), Kyoto/Osaka, Tokyo, Hiroshima (Miyajima), and Tokyo & Yokohama. thx.
by chalz  

hotels 2008/12/4 18:00
The Toyoko-inn chain(at http://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/) doesn't ask for a credit card number or a deposit. This means that one MUST make the effort of actually showing up on time OR canceling at least several hours in advance. Of course it is also possible to either show up in person at any hotel--not just Toyoko inn (there are lots of hotels near any major railway station) OR booking a hotel at a hotel reservation desk at a big airport in Japan right after landing. I usually call hotels I like from the airport (I carry a list of about 10)
by Monkey see rate this post as useful

reply to this thread