Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

michelin collectibles in Tokyo 2008/12/5 01:16
Does somebody know of any store selling Michelin collectibles in Tokyo or elsewhere?
by jabou  

Michelin Shop 2008/12/5 10:44
There is a small shop in Daikanyama selling all the Michelin stuff. Quite a collection there... But I'm working now and will post the address & map for you when I get home tomorrow morning.
Cheers
by .. rate this post as useful

Michelin Shop address 2008/12/6 06:11
Here is the website of the shop
www.03shop.jp
Mon - Sat (12:00 to 19:00)
Sun & Holiday Closed
Address:
Uguisudanicho 2-8, Union Square Building 2/F.
If you are familiar with the areas of Shibuya & Daikanyama, it's around 20 mins walk up the hill from Shibuya JR station.
Please post the request here if you need a detail map...
Cheers
by Stephen rate this post as useful

Thank you for Stephen 2008/12/8 19:04
Thank you for the address of the Michelin shop.I assume they sell old stuff also,
by jabou rate this post as useful

yes they do .... 2008/12/9 05:23
Yes they do have some old stuff, both tin/wooden toys & posters. I've just posted a pin in Google map for you.
Go to Google Map and spin the globe until you see Japan as a whole then type in Daikanyama Michelin Shop in the search box. Click on 'show search option' button & choose 'User-created Content' from the drop down menu. Then click 'Search Map'. You should see a 'green arrow with a star' as the exact location of the shop.
Hope it helps
by Stephen rate this post as useful

,thank you again! 2008/12/9 19:58
I checked the map,it worked all right.
If you need any information from Paris..
by jabou rate this post as useful

reply to this thread