Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Villa Fontaine Winter Welcome Package 2008/12/13 22:08
Hi guys

Just a question regarding booking with Villa Fontaine at Hamamatsucho. A month ago I booked 3 double rooms online for the price of 10,500 yen/night/room totalling 126,00 yen for entire stay of 4 nights.

Today when I checked the website again it seemed that they have introduced a "Welcome Package" for the month of December till February. The price of the double rooms have been reduced to 8000 yen/night except for 31 Dec '08 (I am staying from 30/12 to 3/1).

http://hvf.jp/eng/winter_2008.php
https://asp.hotel-story.ne.jp/ver3d/ASPP0200.asp?hidSELECTPL...

My question is, is it okay to book using the "welcome package" for 30 Dec and 1 and 2 Jan at the reduced price and just pay the normal price for 31 Dec?? I looked at those pages I linked above and there doesn't seem to be any restrictions on this but I'm wondering maybe the Japanese site will have a more detailed information or terms of using this package that may not allow me to use the package on those 3 nights?

Thanks!
by William  

Villla Fontaine 2008/12/15 16:16
I looked Japanese site.
Yes thats right. It is okay to book using the "welcome package" for 30 Dec,1 & 2 Jan at the reduced price and just pay the normal price for 31 Dec.

by TM rate this post as useful

Just a thought... 2008/12/15 18:14
There is no restriction except for the number and the types of rooms that are available under the "welcome package"... Note that if you cancel the previous booking once and try to book under this package, the room type you want might not be available, and also that you might have to move between different rooms from one night to another (possibly).

I'm sure that the hotel has assigned nice rooms for you, since you've already booked as early as one month ago, three rooms for four nights, so unless those amounts really make a "huge" difference to you, I might stay with the current booking.
by AK rate this post as useful

Thanks 2008/12/17 13:41
Thanks for your answers. Yes, I was thinking about whether doing this will mean that I might get different rooms for those days. Will discuss with the rest of the group about this.
by William rate this post as useful

reply to this thread