Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Half day Osaka shopping - any advice? 2008/12/20 15:37
I will be staying about 6 hours in Osaka next week. Can anyone tell me where is a good place to go shopping? Mainly cosmetics and clothes, no electronics. It cannot be too far from the Kansai airport as I have to come back there.

I was reading about Rinku Town on the internet but I'm a bit put off by the "Premium Outlet" name. I don't want to spend a fortune on designer brands. Bargain shopping would be great (especially with the recent high cost of Yen).

Can anyone recommend a good spot?
by Ana  

shopping 2008/12/21 05:49
Minami Namba is a bit less expensive than Kita Umeda (except for big department stores they have similar prices. A cheaper area is the Tenjinbashi shopping street.
Nearest Stations : Subway Tenjinbashi 6-chome, Ogimachi, or Minami-morimachi Station. OR JR Tenma or Osaka Tenmangu Station. OR Tenjinbashi 6-chome Station of Hankyu
by Monkey se rate this post as useful

That gives me something to think about 2008/12/21 09:06
Thanks a lot for your suggestions Monkey se.
by Ana rate this post as useful

..... 2008/12/23 04:50
I agree, Tenjimbashi is cheaper.But for selection Shinsaibashi or Namba is better.
by Beto rate this post as useful

reply to this thread