Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Action figures in tokyo 2008/12/23 06:16
Does anyone knows any store in Tokyo that sells tv, films action figures, like simpsons, futurama, family guy,...?
by Cecilia  

Akihabara 2008/12/24 20:34
Try check this store in Akihabara. It is about 3 or 4 blocks north of JR Akihabara station, on the right side of the street. Sorry, I don't know the name. The store has 7(?) floors and it may have been the 4th floor that had many western or U.S. action figures. At the front of the store there is a small metal ramp that covers a step and that ramp is steep so it seems that many people would slip or trip on it. It is just at the north end of the shopping area of Akihabara, and not past Kuramaebashi dori. Sorry I am not able to give you better directions to this store or it's name.
by HNL Hawaiian rate this post as useful

I know a good place to go... 2008/12/24 23:19
"Yamashiroya", right next to Ueno station, is 5 floors full of actionfigures, t-shirts and other merchandise. (StarWars, Simpsons, Hello Kitty, Astroboy...everything)

Every time i'm in Tokyo, i always go there, because it's a fun place, even if you're not after something special.

Good luck! ;-)

Thomas
by Th0mas24 rate this post as useful

yup 2008/12/27 09:41
"Yamashiroya" is definately the place to go if you don't want to deal with Akihabara.

There is a mall in Nakano that is dedicated to figures and toys but its a bit off the Yamanote loop line. Really would like to go there.
by drj rate this post as useful

reply to this thread