Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

analog Tokyo MX channel in Nakano? 2008/12/25 01:12
Hello! I just switched apartments and they were both in the Nakano ward. I was previously able to watch channel 11 which was Tokyo MX but now I can't. Do I need to buy some sort of antenna to get this channel or do I need to sign up for cable or digital? Any info you can provide is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
by ihlin  

... 2008/12/25 18:51
ihlin, unless your apartment does not have a UHF antenna (which is normally installed as a defalut, I think)you don't need to add anything. Tokyo MX in Tokyo 23-ku is usually channel "14" but sometimes you should adjust your TV set to get a signal. (Instructions can be found in owner's manual of your TV set)
by JLady rate this post as useful

it works! 2008/12/25 20:55
O.O Thank you so much for the idea of tuning the tv! I got this apartment furnished and the tv came without remote and the without manuel. Once you mentioned tuning the tv, I started messing with the buttons and finally got it to work. Thank you so much for your advice! It was a wonderful holiday gift. ^-^
by ihlin12 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread