Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Second hand stores in Osaka or Kyoto 2009/1/1 18:27
I haven't had any luck finding info through search engines, so I thought I'd ask. If anyone knows of some second hand clothing shops in Kyoto or Osaka, please let me know! Thank you!
by Jen  

..... 2009/1/3 03:38
There was a small one near where I used to live by Noe Uchindai station on Tanimachi line next to the Kansai Super. Can't remember the name, but you can't miss it. It was very small though.
by Beto rate this post as useful

Kyoto's better place to find some 2009/1/4 22:35
hm,I remember there's spinns and thank you mart in Kawaramachi area..both of them are second hand shop for clothing..
by Yuk rate this post as useful

Try "Recycle" 2009/1/6 22:32
You might want to refine your search using the term "Recycle' as "second hand" does not quite translate.

Here is a large listing of recycle shops across Japan, if you look for shops with the 06- telephone prefix those will be in the Osaka area. Many of these shops deal in furniture or office products but others also handle everyday items.

You might also try google maps in Japanese for "Osaka Recycle Shop" or: 大阪市 リサイクルショップ

Good luck !
by TinAsia rate this post as useful

Opps... 2009/1/6 22:35
It would probably help to send you that link for that "large listing" :-)

http://dir.japandirectoryonline.com/dirs/?id=319807&title=Re...
by TinAsia rate this post as useful

reply to this thread