Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JLPT level II 2009/1/5 13:48
ihope to take JLPT level II exam july of this year. I have passed level III in 2008.
I'm working in japan so it is hard to put time for studing while working here. does any body have an idea how should i ready for the exam. I heard that level II is musc complex than level III.
by ncw  

big jump from 3-kyuu 2009/1/7 07:57
2-kyuu is a pretty big jump from 3-kyuu in my opinion. 2-kyuu is more business-japanese and does require you to know at least 1000 kanji and being able to read well. If you did well in listening and grammer, then you should overall be fine since you live in Japan and im sure you use it quite a bit. Just practice reading alot and try to know the vocabulary and kanji. Study that more.
by ruu rate this post as useful

internet resources, textbooks 2009/1/7 08:24
There is lots of info on the internet if you do a search, sites with kanji practice and past tests etc. Also go to your nearest bookshop that stocks English books and you will find textbooks for JLPT- the Kanzen Master series is highly recommended.

Different techniques work for different people. Keep doing the same things that worked for you for level 3. There are also prep classes available at language schools if you want to spend the money.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread