Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese website showing time & distance 2009/1/8 15:07
hi, i was using this japanese website that allowed me to enter telephone numbers to indicate the places i wanted to go from and to, and it would tell me the time & distance required, along with the option to go via tolled highways or not. my computer restarted and i lost the website, cant find it now :( does anyone know of it?
by Martin  

MapFan? 2009/1/9 02:35
MapFan calculates distances and travel times. http://www.mapfan.com/m.cgi?MAP=E139.46.13.9N35.40.39.8&ZM=9

However, because of my limited ability to translate Japanese, I'm not sure if you can enter phone numbers for destinations or not.
by Paul rate this post as useful

Mapfan can't enter phone numbers 2009/1/9 14:22
no, i wasn't using Mapfan, i tried entering phone numbers into Mapfan but it doesnt work. it accepts Japanese addresses though, but i don't have all the Japanese addresses for my trip. Does anyone know of any other site?
by Martin rate this post as useful

Use History... 2009/1/9 18:19
Just search on your web browser's history. Address of that site will be there unless you cleared.
Good Luck...
by Saman Herath rate this post as useful

reply to this thread