Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do I sell a property in Gunma? 2009/1/14 05:29
We have inherited a vacant parcel in Gunma. It is mapped and clear title, of 991SM. The area is undeveloped and was puchased in the late 1960's. We need help selling, as we live in the USA.
by Jerry V Jack (guest)  

Google? 2009/1/15 00:28
You might contact these people at http://www.pref.gunma.jp/english/

They may be able to put you in touch with an English-speaking real estate agent.

You might also try one of these agencies in Tokyo for referrals.


Google works well, also.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread