Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

chance of being ID in a club? 2009/1/21 17:47
Hi,
I'm going to Japan with my sister whose 23 and I was wondering whether I would be likely to be asked for ID if we go to clubs. I heard they don't normally ask westerners, but will it be more likely since I'm chinese
by julia H (guest)  

...... 2009/1/21 23:10
Some clubs do and some don't. If it is a guy at the front door and you are a cute girl you have a better chance at getting inn. ;)
by Beto (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/1/21 23:11
Depends on the club and how lax they are. I went to one in Shibuya last week, they were carding everyone at the entrance.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/3/13 02:34
Good clubs card EVERYONE, thats all there is to it..
by Croma rate this post as useful

passport? driving license? 2009/3/28 01:38
will they expect me to bring my passport if i am a tourist? Or will my driving license be enough? I'm not too keen on bringing my passport out to clubs but I was once almost denied entry (not in Japan, it was in America) coz my student card looked fake. So if i have a driving license that is not from Japan will they still doubt me? Problem is i look younger than i really am.
by tourist (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/3/28 02:11
Legally speaking, all foreigners in Japan who are not residences of Japan are required by law to have their passports on them at all times.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread