Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Club Quattro tickets 2009/1/22 18:22
I read the questions about Quattro tickets but I couldn't find a specific answer for me. I was going to buy a ticket for a show at Nagoya Quattro but then on the page where you enter credit card info etc it asks for the address and there is only Japanese format allowed. Do you know if there' another way to buy the tickets or a different website? Or if I just have to have a Japanese mailing address? It's for the 8th at Nagoya Quattro.
by merma1d  

... 2009/1/23 08:17
From Club Quattro's website, did you go to "eplus" ticketing company's website for advance ticket purchase? I'm asking because that's the only
"ticket" button I found on their website.

If so, they ask you to register - so you'll need to enter a Japanese address. But for actual ticket pick-up, you can have them (1) deliver to
that address in Japan, or (2) pick up at 7-11 convenience store, and you make the choice when you purchase the tickets.

I don't know which performance you are asking about (8th of which month?), but for some days there seems to be a direct number you can call in.
by AK rate this post as useful

Try the convenience store 2009/1/23 09:01
Depending on the show, you cna just purchase the tickets at Lawson. If there is a Lcode (Lコード:) take that number and use the ticket machine at Lawsons. If you are not sure how to use it, just get the staff and they will do it for you. Not all tickets are sold this way though.
by Smoke (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread