Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakone Shunka location 2009/2/3 20:49
Booked the Hakone Shunka on 10th till 12th Feb 08 but they location map in Japanese. Need assistant to translate into English.

thanks
Ken
by rabbit118  

map would help 2009/2/4 12:49
could you post the map you want translated?
by tsurara rate this post as useful

Link 4 Shunka location in Japanese 2009/2/4 12:59
by rabbit118 rate this post as useful

How will you be arriving? 2009/2/4 13:59
Are you coming in by train, by bus or by car?

Arrived at Narita. 2009/2/4 15:23
Arrived at Narita and try to stored the large lagguage bag to Oak Hotel and take train from Shinjuku to Odawa.

hope this helps 2009/2/4 16:35
I don't know how to read all of the kanji for these place names, but --

It looks to me like you will need to take a bus for 30 minutes from ''” ª“’–{'' which appears to be a train stop. The bus you need to catch is called the ” ª“oŽRbus.

Get off at ‘äXŠx

From there it is a three minute walk. (The bus stop you are arriving at is the lowest stop written in red lettering, there is an arrow to the building you want to go to).

possible readins for place names 2009/2/4 16:39
” ª“’–{ - Hakone Yumoto (Station)

” ª“oŽR - Hakone Tozan (bus line)

‘äXŠx - Daidai Take (terminal bus stop)

I am especially unsure of the last - the first two are probably correct, the last is probably not.

... 2009/2/4 18:45
It's ‘䃖Šx pronounced "Daigatake."

If you are going from Odawara station, there seems to be another Hakone Tozan bus route from there that you can take to Daigatake (40 minutes on the bus, it says).

If you are going from Shinjuku to Hakone Yumoto, then that bus route wil be 30 minutes from Hakone Yumoto (same bus company).
by AK rate this post as useful

many thanks 2009/2/4 19:06
Many thanks for all the help we needed. Cant wait to soak ourself into the onsen.

cheers

reply to this thread