Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hokkaido or Kyushu 2009/2/8 11:49
Dear all,

I have never been to Japan before. This will be my first trip from 17 feb to 21 feb 09. I now have two options: Hokkaido or Kyushu.

The Hokkaido tour package includes: snow motorcycle, snow skiing resort, Otaru Canal, Crystal City, music, glass induced Fun Street,
Bear Ranch, a time tunnel Noboribetsu era village, the fruit of the Kingdom of indoor heated swimming pool Hot Springs, Hot Springs Open,
The romantic white power people Djugu Fun induced City, Museum of toys, small dog park, Chitose OUTLET

Kyushu: Hot Spring, Lok Ashiyu Beppu, Japan Kokonoe plateau "Dream" big bridge, Yufuin, Kim Lake, Yanagawa water rafting, Aso volcano (large crane),
Huis Ten Bosch (Mitsui Toshiba Pavilion great cosmic voyage, IFX Mitsubishi Future Pavilion, the fireworks display),
Fukuoka Tenjin underground shopping street

Please help me to choose considering the weather & itinerary FOR a Singaporean.

Thanks a million
by fashpg  

... 2009/2/8 13:36
The weather is cold and snowy in Hokkaido. Considerably warmer (but still cool for Singapore conditions) in Kyushu, where you might or might not encounter any snow.

The rest is pure personal preference, in my opinion. I assume you are refering to two all-inclusive tour packages.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Hokkaido 2009/2/8 20:47
well, here's from another sporean. I just arrived in Sapporo today, beautiful snow fall today. as a sporean, this is s,thg i dream of every single day - SNOW FALLING on my face
by bumkay rate this post as useful

Hokkaido it is ... 2009/2/9 10:35
thanks uji... it's a package...

Bumkay...I like the snow falling on the face feeling.... guess i will choose Hokkaido...

Any advice i.e. clothing? things to buy? precautions? etc

by fashpg rate this post as useful

.... 2009/2/10 11:49
I would do the hokkaido one instead of Kyshu if i were a first timer. I just love hokkaido especially Sapporo and Hakodate
by lester (guest) rate this post as useful

:) 2009/2/11 12:47
am glad that i have got a right choice :)
by fashpg rate this post as useful

reply to this thread