Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage on Nikko local bus 2009/2/10 07:03
Am I allowed to take my luggage on board the local bus in Nikko? If yes, is there a size restriction?
by newbie (guest)  

... 2009/2/10 08:44
I don't believe that there is a size restriction. However, if the bus happens to be very full, I recommend to take a taxi, instead. But usually, I don't think it should be a problem, especially if you visit Nikko during the week.
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2009/2/10 08:47
How big of a piece of luggage are you talking about? If you are referring to the local one that serves the route between the station, temples, up to Kegon Falls, further up, then it's really a local bus, packed on weekends (or even on weekdays during good seasons) - I've only travelled with a small daypack. If you need to travel with large pieces of luggage to your hotel or something, ask the hotel if they have any shuttle bus service; or you may have to take a taxi.
by AK rate this post as useful

Thanks 2009/2/10 09:07
Thanks for the info.

I was planning to take a 55L backpack for 2 people. May be we use 2 smaller backpacks instead.
by newbie (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread