Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how to get to 2009/2/12 02:56
can someone tell me how to get to Harajuku from the tokyo prince hotel...? and how far a walk is it if i have to walk? let me know thanks
by dvang82  

cost and distance 2009/2/12 09:54
http://grace.hyperdia.com/cgi-english/hyperWeb.cgi

Start Point : Onarimon
Destination : Harajuku
cost 260yen

1. and how far...?
4.7km
by Ts (guest) rate this post as useful

ok 2009/2/13 01:37
so i can just jump on Onarimon station and it will take me straight to harajuku? i wanted to see the cosplayers..how far away is the bridge from the station?
by dvang82 rate this post as useful

. 2009/2/13 02:38
The station and bridge are next to each other.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

Cosplayers 2009/2/13 03:39
In my experience, the best day to see cosplayers is on a Sunday. from Harajuku station exit/entrance, go immediate right-then up the ramp/hill. The bridge is at the top of the hill on the right. As an extra, you, and if you're interested, you might want to go a little further across the bridge and you'll see the entrance to Meiji shrine. There's a huge torii gate and walkway to the main shrine area. On a weekend, you'll have a good chance of seeing a Japanese wedding. I got to see three in one day. The traditional outfits and the processions, etc. are great to watch.
by KWC (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread