Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Foreign Freindly Places in Tokyo 2009/2/16 09:54
Okay, I am completely aware of the overall situation in Japan when it comes to foreigners not being allowed in "adult" establishments. But I am somewhat frustrated on the lack of coverage regarding the few instances/establishments that do allow foreigners in.

My main question is: Is there any source I can go to, or can someone inform me about where to find foreign friendly "adult" establishments? The type of establishment can range from a strip club to more "physical" venues.

I just find it hard to believe there NONE of these places exist.
by justsomeguy (guest)  

Hmm 2009/2/16 11:27
All I know is that both times I have been to Roppongi at night, I had guys on the street trying to drag me into 'adult entertainment' venues. Never checked em out though.
by the man (guest) rate this post as useful

Ummm...ya there are 2009/2/16 13:58
Here's a link directly to a bunch of forums about that exact topic. Covers major cities in Japan. You can read but you have to have a paid membership to post but I think you will get exactly what you are looking for by reading through the postings.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdispla...
by Mr X. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread