Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Most beautiful place in Japan? 2009/2/28 03:51
I'm interested in beautiful places because my heart belongs to the most beautiful things/places of this world.

-DollieDestiny
by RecklessQueen  

Most Beautiful place in Japan 2009/3/2 14:34
There are many beautiful places in Japan. It depends whether it's all about just nature only or buildings or both.

For me, I think the Kinkakuji (Golden Pavilion) in Kyoto and the garden surrounding this golden building is perhaps the most breath taking place.

Close behind in second place will be the Island of Miyajima with the classic red Japanese Tori looking as if floating on water.

Chad
by chadpeterson rate this post as useful

Fuji 2009/3/2 16:34
Anywhere with an unobstructed view of Mt. Fuji qualifies for me.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Rebun Island, Hokkaido 2009/3/2 18:57
Beautiful alpine flowers in June/July/August

You can serch Rebun in this site.
by hananoukishima (guest) rate this post as useful

Kamikouchi! 2009/3/2 18:59
Kamikouchi without a doubt!
by Hoshisato rate this post as useful

kouzu island 2009/3/2 19:15
Not many people know about it... but it's so pretty!
by UreshiiMiko rate this post as useful

Wajima 2009/3/2 20:23
I agree there are many beautiful places in Japan. One of the favorites is my recent visit to Wajima, a fishing village known for it morning market and laquerware. I don't remember seeing any Big Mac signs nor are there any Lawson convenient stores around this beautiful village.
by tju (guest) rate this post as useful

Miyajima 2009/3/3 10:25
Easily miyajima, watch the floting torri gate as the sun sets, or go to the top mountain and watch the sun rise with the wild deer and monkeys!

But truley Yakushima is all world hertiage area and if you can afford the flight cost/ferry cost... wow. Certainly the best place in Japan
by Shidesha (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/3/5 23:48
There are so many places of special beauty in Japan. I could not say which one was the best.

IMHO one of the Top Ten is the graveyard of Okuno-in on Mt. Koya.
by Tokaido 2007 rate this post as useful

My Answer 2009/3/6 04:38
Again, so many, but I found Koyo-san very beautiful. The walk through the cemetary and the really old cedar trees was amazing. And a stay at a temple for the night was really cool!
by RJ (guest) rate this post as useful

Most beautiful place in Japan? 2009/3/6 12:48
Koya-san in the early morn mist!
by anatano (guest) rate this post as useful

Aoshima 2009/3/10 03:45
Aoshima Beach in Miyazaki, Overlooking the Pacific Ocean. I love it when the waves hit the rocky shores.
by pacific (guest) rate this post as useful

Kinkakuji 2009/3/10 07:47
Kinkakuji (Golden Pavillion) and the surrounding gardens in Kyoto are beautiful, I saw them in summertime.
by Maryanne (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread