Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Good language school in Kobe-shi? 2009/3/16 22:08
Hi,

I want to study Japanese at a school in Kobe-shi.

Can anybody help me choose or give me some links to some schools in the Kobe area?

I understand a little Japanese, and can read kana.

I was hoping to be able to study for at least 1.5+ years, so I'll need a student visa from the school.

Ideally, I'd prefer a school with a low ratio of Chinese/Korean students - nothing personal against them. It's just that... I took a short course last year, there were a few Chinese & Korean students in the class. These guys were had mastered kanji, so I practically felt a little left out during the classes (that was an extremely intensive course though).

Any ideas people?

Arigatou!
by invarbrass  

... 2009/3/17 20:03
http://www.nisshinkyo.org/

I don't know exactly where in Kobe you are, but try searching on the above; click on the "ENGLISH" button to the far upper left, then click Finding with Zone/Local Area under "Information about Japanese Language Schools." Click "Hyogo" under Kinki region. Then you will get a list of all accredited Japanese language schools.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread