Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

luggage send-ahead clarification 2009/3/23 23:08
we'll be at a Tokyo hotel and then visiting friends nearby for a few days before we take the train to Kyoto. I know we can send luggage from the hotel, but my question remains is there a place at Kyoto train station where luggage can be sent to that will hold it for 3 days
by spence3787  

... 2009/3/25 20:08
Why send it to the train station, when you can send it directly to the hotel? You can specify a delivery date, and the delivery service can hold it for a few days in between.
by Uji rate this post as useful

luggage storage in kyoto 2009/3/25 23:17
we're staying at an un-attended machiya in Kyoto so there's no one there to accept luggage being sent ahead. We're looking for someplace in Kyoto where we can have luggage sent ahead before we arrive by train.
by spence3787 rate this post as useful

... 2009/3/26 07:25
I see. There is a takuhaibin counter inside Kyoto Station, directly next to the luggage storage counter, which might accept deliveries. Alternatively, the delivery companies have service and distribution centers throughout Japan, including Kyoto City, where you can send luggage to. So, when in Tokyo, I recommend to call the delivery service and consult:
http://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/english/index.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread